SSC Recruitment 2019 had issued Recruitment notification for filling a vacancy of Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Posts 2019.
For more information related to SSC check official website of it.
You can check more details like educational qualification, selection process & how to apply in below given official notification.
Interested candidate can apply online through official website – ssc.nic.in
. Interested candidates are requested to apply online through official website before the last date
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2019 for Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Posts
- Name of the Posts: Combined Graduate Level (CGL)
- Require Educational Qualification: Check in below given official notification
- Age Limit: Between 18 to 30 years
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-s/ Women Category Candidates: Nil
- For All Other Category Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 22-10-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 25-11-2019
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 27-11-2019
- Tier-I Examination Date: 02-03-2020 to 11-03-2020
- Tier-II & Tier-III Exam Date: 22-06-2020 to 25-06-2020
How to Apply
Eligible and Interested candidate can apply online through official website – ssc.nic.in
|SSC Recruitment 2019
About Staff Selection Commission
Staff Selection Commission is an organisation under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries.
Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices.
This commission is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training which consists of Chairman,
two Members and a Secretary-cum-Controller of Examinations.
His post is equivalent to the level of Additional Secretary to the Government of India.
The Estimates committee in the Parliament recommended the setting up of a Service Selection Commission in its 47th report (1967–68) for conducting examinations to recruit lower categories of posts.
Later, in the Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms, on 4 November 1975 Government of India constituted a commission called Subordinate Service Commission
Staff Selection Commission has its headquarters located at New Delhi. At present it has seven Regional offices at Prayagraj, Mumbai, Kolkata, Guwahati, Chennai, Bangalore and New Delhi.
It also has two Sub- Regional offices at Raipur and Chandigarh.