SBI Apprentice Recruitment for 8500 Posts 2020 | Apply Online
State Bank of India (SBI) has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below. Graduates between 20-28 years of age as of October 31, 2020, are eligible for the post. “Maximum age indicated is for unreserved and EWS candidates. Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per Government of India guidelines for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates,” it has been mentioned in the notification. Keep checking Maru Gujarat regularly to get the latest updates.
Applications are invited from Indian Citizens for engagement as apprentices under the Apprentice Act 1961 (as amended from time to time).
1. Candidates can apply for engagement in one state only. Candidates can appear for the examination only once under this engagement project.
2. The process of registration is complete only when fee is deposited with the Bank through online mode on or before the last date for payment of fees.
3. Candidates are requested to apply Online through the link given on the following website https://nsdcindia.org/apprenticeship or
https://apprenticeshipindia.org or http://bfsissc.com or https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/ careers.
4. All revisions/corrigendum (if any) will be hosted on the Bank’s website only.
5. State wise seats of apprentices, State wise Local languages, District wise training seats, Age, Education qualification, Duration of training, Training,
Stipend, Selection Process, Examination Centres, Fees and other related parameters are mentioned below:
State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment 2020
- General – 3595 Posts
- OBC – 1948 Posts
- EWS – 844 Posts
- SC -1388 Posts
- ST – 725 Posts
Total No. of Posts: 8500
Candidates having Graduation Degree in any stream will be eligible for this recruitment. Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
Age Limit: (As on 31-10-2020)
Minimum – 20 Years
Maximum – 28 Years
Age Relaxation – As per Rules
General /OBC – Rs. 300/-
SC/ST/PH – Rs. 0/-
Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/E Challan
Candidates will be selected based on an online examination.
How to Apply ?:
Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website.
Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
- Starting Date of Online Application: 20-11-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 10-12-2020
- Fee Payment Last Date – 10-December-2020
- Admit Card – December 2020
- Exam Date – January 2021
Notes: Before Apply Online Please read Official Notification. more details please go to official website.