Parinam Patrak 2020-21 Related Useful Letter Date 22-04-2021
Guidance circular regarding result sheet as per mass promotion in Std. 3 to 8.
Guidance circular regarding result sheet as per mass promotion in Std. 1 to 8.
Guidelines for preparation of result sheet for the year 2020 – 21
1. In the result sheet of students in Std. 1 and 2 (D2 and Da) to show “Class Promotion” in front of the student’s name, there is no need to show other details
2. In Std. 6 to 8, the result sheet is to be prepared based on the constructive assessment done by the teacher.
This can be based on the informal assessment done by the teacher under Home Learning as well as periodic tests conducted during the year.
To show the details in the weekly assessment form A in Std. 6th to 8th, so that each student will be evaluated with 40 + 40 M 80 marks.
In addition, considering the student’s participation in Home Learning during the year, multiply out of 20 marks at the end of the year,
Thus each student will be multiplied by 100 marks.
Form B is not required to be filled in Std. 6 to 8.
4. To show 40 marks of constructive assessment in the first semester, 40 marks of constructive assessment in the second session and 20 marks of student participation in the self-assessment box in Form C.
In Std. 4 in Hindi and English subject only in the second semester 40 marks of constructive assessment and 20 marks of student participation were obtained. Multiplying from 60 marks per subject.
7. Grade should be shown in the progress sheet of standard 6 to 7.
Both marks and grades should be shown in the progress sheet of standard 8.
8. If a student of Std. 3 to 8 is not involved in the teaching process or assessment, then class promotion in the mark sheet of that student ”. There is no need to multiply.
9. In the ‘Comprehensive Developmental Collected Progress Form E’ of the students, this year is enough for the standard subject teacher to show only academic matters. Student attendance and physical development are not required.
As per the reference circular, students of Std-5 and Std-8 will also have to be given class promotion irrespective of the result.