Election Results 2021: Legislative Assemblies of West Bengal, Assam, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Puducherry. The Election Commission (EC) will start releasing result trends from 8 am on 2 May 2021 on its website and app.
The trends and results for General Elections to the Legislative Assemblies of Assam, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, West Bengal, Puducherry & Bye-Elections of various States, 2021 will be available w.e.f 8 AM on 02.05.2021, from the following places apart from all the counting centres:
Assembly Election Results 2021
https://results.eci.gov.in The results are displayed on this website of the Election Commission of India and are updated every few minutes to display the current round wise trends and results of each constituency .
The trends and results are also accessible through the “Voter helpline” Mobile App available at Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
How to check Live Election Result 2021 :
Legislative Assemblies of West Bengal, Assam, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Puducherry. The Election Commission (EC) will start releasing result trends from 8 am on 2 May 2021 on its website and app. You can check Assemblies Live Result on https://results.eci.gov.in and You also Check Result from Election Commissions Android Mobile Application “Voter helpline”. Its available from google play store. Easy to download it your phone and check election result 2021 in your mobile.
Steps How to check Election Result on App.
- Download ECI’s ‘Voter Helpline’ app from the Google Play store
- After being opened, it will ask you to login using your mobile number.
- There are many option available in this app.
- after You click on Results, you will check Live Election Results May 2021.
Voter Helpline App:
Taking forward its continuous efforts of building an active democratic citizenry in the country, Election Commission of India has undertaken a new initiative by designing a Mobile Application for developing a culture of avid electoral engagement and making informed and ethical ballot decisions among citizens of the country. The app aims to provide a single point of service and information delivery to voters across the country.
The app provides following facilities to Indian voters:
- Electoral Search (#GoVerify your name in the electoral roll)
- Submission of online forms for New Voter Registration, shifting to a different
the constituency, for Overseas Voters, Deletion or Objection in the electoral roll, correction of entries & Transposition within Assembly.
- Register Complaints related to Electoral Services and track its disposal status
- The FAQ on Voter, Elections, EVM, & Results
- Service & Resources for Voters & Electoral Officers
- Find the Election Schedule in your area
- Find all the candidates, their profile, Income Statement, assets, criminal cases
- Find the Polling Officials and call them: BLO, ERO, DEO and CEO
- Click a selfie after Voting and get a chance to be featured in the Official Voter Helpline App Gallery.
- Download the list of Contesting candidates in PDF format and take the print out.