E Shram Card Registration Online Gujarat 2023: Recently, the Central Government has launched a platform called e-Shram Card for the people working in the unorganized sector. Through this platform, the government is providing financial support to the laborers of our country. In this scheme, you have to create a card through which the government supports you financially and also provides insurance benefits. If you haven’t created this card yet or you have created this card but don’t know its benefits then this article is for you.
The primary goal of this portal is to provide a database of workers employed in the unorganized sector. Tell them that the unorganized sector includes people who sell things on the street, work in homes, at railway stations and do agriculture. It also includes people who build houses.
People will be able to complete their online registration using this web-site sitting at home and then their e-labor card will be generated. They will be the first to benefit from various government initiatives once this card is made, as the central government has said in its notification that people who have e-Shramik cards will be the first to benefit from government schemes. Consequently, if you are eligible for this scheme and have not yet generated your e-Labour Card, you should do so immediately.
Shram Card Registration Online Gujarat 2023
Registration and Apply Click Here
E Shram Card List 2023 Click Here
Documents required for registration
- aadhar card
- Mobile number which has been registered with your identity Adhar Card
- Bank Account Details
- Age should be between 16-59 years (06-01-1962 to 05-01-2006)
You will get so much benefit
Government of India has run many welfare schemes for unorganized sector workers and labourers. Many workers aren’t taking advantage of the scheme’s benefits because they aren’t aware of it. You can check the benefits of e Shram Portal registration. In case of accidental death and permanent disability for one year Rs. 2 lakh assistance.
In case of partial disability for one year Rs. 1 lakh assistance.
- Financial assistance
- Benefits of Social Security Scheme
- More job opportunities
- Premium wave for 1 year
- BHIM Yojana Insurance Cover
- Can track employees of migrant laborers
- Anyone can apply onlineSmall and marginal farmers
- Agricultural labourers
- Vegetable and fruit vendors
- migrant workers
- Sharecroppers Brick kiln workers
- Fishermen saw-mill workers
- Animal husbandry workers
- Beadle rolling
- Labeling and packing
- Carpenters Sericulture workers
- Salt workers
- Tannery workers
- Building and construction workers
- domestic workers
- the barber
- Newspaper vendors
- Rickshaw pullers
- Auto drivers
- Sericulture workers
- House Maids
- Street vendors
- Asha Worker
How to Apply for Esharm Card?
- This is how to sign up: To access this e Shramik portal, you must first visit the official website. Which can be found at register.eshram.gov.in.
- After that, you must select “Self Registration” on the home page.
- The next page will open once you select it.
- It requires you to enter your Aadhaar-linked mobile number in it.
- The captcha code must then be entered.
- For EPFO and ESIC, you must select YES or NO after filing.
- After that, you must select “Send OTP.”
- You will now receive an OTP. In the section requesting it, enter the OTP.
- You will now be asked to enter the number on your Aadhaar card, agree to the terms, and click the “Submit” button.
- You must complete the application form, which will open in front of you.
- After the form has been completed, all documents must be uploaded.
- After that, click “Submit” and print out the application form for later use.
- Your registration on the E Shramik Portal will then be finished.