Download Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader Mobile App.
Adobe Acrobat Reader Mobile Application is the most reliable, free Popular app standard document management system available in this app. You can easyly View, edit, sign, and annotate PDF documents by working directly on the text. Adobe Acrobat Reader mobile app is the free popular standard for reliably viewing, signing, and commenting on PDF documents.
• Quickly open documents and view PDF documents.
• Search, scroll, & zoom in.. out.
• Chooses Single Page / Continuous scroll mode.
• Comment on PDFs immediately the usage of sticky notes and drawing tools
• Annotate archives without difficulty with highlights and markup texts.
• View and reply to recreation in the remarks list.
WORK WITH OTHERS AND SHARE PDFs
• Access shared files quickly. Simply view, review, signal and send.
• Collaborate with others via including your remarks to shared PDFs.
• Receive exercise notifications for archives you’ve shared.
• Track pending moves for archives shared with you.
• Sharing PDFs is made effortless. Create hyperlinks you can ship via email.
WORK WITH SCANNED DOCUMENTS
• Access scanned PDFs that you’ve captured the use of the free Adobe Scan app.
• Upload and signal documents. Open your scans in Acrobat Reader to fill, sign, review, and share.
FILL AND SIGN FORMS
• Easily fill out and signal PDF types and different archives by using typing textual content into fields.
• PDF shape filler characteristic lets you use your finger or stylus to add an e-signature to any document.
STORE AND PRINT FILES
• Sign into your free Adobe Document Cloud account to keep and get right of entry to archives throughout devices.
• Star archives to maintain necessary archives at your fingertips.
• Connect to your Dropbox account and get right of entry to different storage companies which include Google Drive.
• Print files immediately from your device.
CONNECT TO GOOGLE DRIVE
• Access PDFs and different archives saved on your Google Drive with ease.
• Create, view, edit, combine, compress, export, share, and celebrity Google Drive archives at once in Acrobat Reader.
Subscribe for extra PDF power. Subscriptions work across mobile and web.
• Organize and edit PDFs.
• Create PDF files from documents or images.
• Export PDFs to Microsoft Word, Excel, or PowerPoint.
• Compress PDFs to reduce file size.
• Combine files into one PDF.
• Protect PDFs with Password.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is a free PDF creator and record editor approves you to without difficulty convert JPG archives to PDF layout and create and signal fillable PDF forms. Add your e-signature to shared archives and send them to colleagues for fast, environment friendly and paperless collaboration.